25 January 2011

Bila kelas MUET da bermula

Assalamualaikum. My journal for today.


* Before correction daripada my baba:

I had just attending Muet class this night.Today is the first day for me in this class and I think that I was having a great time with my Sir and my lovely friends. Studying with them make me feel really excited as before this, I am the only person who is in Islamic Studies' course with Ainon, my classmate, while the others are from Banking, Accounting and IT's courses. Very different field from me. I learned a lot of things today. We managed to become more brave, talkative and really enjoy English subject. With a really big effort only we can get the good band in MUET. About 2 hours we were in that class. With a high target, I hope all of us will be success in our MUET's test on this April. Just pray for us. I'm going to bed now as my eyes need a rest. Good night and sweet dream. May tomorrow will be better than today. InsyaAllah..Ameen.


* After doing some corrections by baba

I have just attended Muet class this night.Today is the first day for me in this class and I think that I had a great time with my teacher and my lovely friends. Studying with them make me feel really excited as before this, I am the only person who is in Islamic Studies' course with Ainon, my classmate while the others are from Islamic Banking, Accounting and IT's courses. Very different field from me. I learn a lot of things today. We managed to become braver, talkative and really enjoy English subject. With a big effort only we can get the good band in MUET. About 2 hours we were in that class by doing exercises and discussions. With a high target, I hope all of us will be successful in our MUET's examination in April .At the same time we shall manage to improve our English. Just pray for us. I'm going to bed now as my eyes need a rest. Good night and sweet dream. May the next class will be more interesting and beneficial for me.



P/s: 
Need to improve my grammar in English writing skill. Ini adalah antara tugasan pertama yang sir bagi iaitu jurnal untuk malam ni. In English, about 50 words. Rasanya, dah lebih kot. Kena rajin tulis dan baca dalam English la lepas ni.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...